| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lewiston, Me in February is cold at -5.2 °C (22.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.5 °C (13.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 86.4mm (3.4in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Lewiston, Me February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lewiston, Me, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lewiston, Me:
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) WNW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) WNW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) SSW
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW