| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lewiston, Me in June is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 93.2mm (3.7in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 15:14 long and the longest day is 15:28 long with an average length of 15:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Lewiston, Me June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lewiston, Me, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lewiston, Me:
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) WNW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) WNW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) SSW
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW