| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lewiston, Me in March is very cool at 0.3 °C (32.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.1 °C (41.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched. Circa 102.6mm (4in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Lewiston, Me March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Lewiston, Me, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Lewiston, Me:
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) WNW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) WNW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) SSW
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW