| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lewiston, Me in October is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 98.3mm (3.9in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Lewiston, Me October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lewiston, Me, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lewiston, Me:
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) WNW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) WNW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) SSW
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW