| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lewiston, Me in July is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 86.9mm (3.4in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:39 long and the longest day is 15:25 long with an average length of 15:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Lewiston, Me July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lewiston, Me, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lewiston, Me:
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) WNW
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) WNW
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 160 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Portland, Maine, Usa - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) SSW
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SW